IEEE Copyright Form: Download WORD version HERE
Templates: For WORD documents, please use THIS template. Latex users please use the IEEE template available HERE.
Paper Submission: Submit papers HERE
How to Use PDF eXpress
Hyoung Soo Kim, Publication Co-chair
IEEE PDF eXpress website: http://www.pdf-express.org
Conference ID: TSWMCSx
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First time users
a. Click “New Users - Click Here”.
b. Enter TSWMCSx as the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
Previous users, but using it the first time for this conference:
a. Enter TSWMCSx as the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used previously.
b. When you click “Login”, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.
d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
2. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required
4. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
6. You will receive an email with IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file passed.